Wednesday, October 02, 2002

October 2, 2002, The Mountain Top

I voice this prayer before I go to sleep: "Oh Goddess, What is the ideal way for me to earn a living (at this time)?"
I dream there are nine women in bed together, all sitting side by side in a row. Each woman has a different career/occupation/profession. I choose the one who is the artist. I dream that there is a very long mountain range and I am in the valley. It is windy in the valley and I am telling the woman, my friend, the artist, that it is even windier at the top of the mountains. I want to climb to the top of the mountain range with her but I am afraid because it is so windy up there. I acknowledge that sometimes the wind does not blow at the mountain top, but usually it does and often strongly and sometimes dangerously strong. The mountain range is infinitely long.

No comments: