Saturday, July 26, 2008

July 26, 2008 (one day before my birthday), The Demon Master

I dream I am in a giant amphitheater, with bleachers or benches, on the side of a hill or incline. Standing with me is a big bald-headed man. He has many pins piercing his lips, like 20 pins. On each pin is a shiny gold metallic demon. The demon pins look like pterodactyls or bats. He is the Demon Master. He is invoking demons in a ritual. The demons appear on the stage below us. I feel very uncomfortable, very upset, very disturbed. I tell the Demon Master, "I don't belong here. I want to leave." And so, I leave. He does not stop me. I do not feel afraid of the demons but I feel there is something not right about summoning them. The amphitheater reminds me of Hell and the Demon Master reminds me of Satan. After I awake I wonder if the Demon Master is actually my ally, protecting me from my own demons, my dark side, that by summoning the demons I may actually examine them and learn from them.

No comments: