Friday, July 25, 2008

July 25, 2008 (two days before my birthday), The Yule King

I dream I am with a man who is taken underground by nature spirits, into the realm of the dead. I go with him to give him support and to bring him back to the surface and back to life. Under the earth we are in limbo between life and death. We are standing between a wall and a precipice, like a cliff. The wall is textured like stucco. Beyond the edge of the precipice is endless space filled with golden glowing fog. It feels warm and loving - it is heaven - it is love energy.

We pass through the stucco wall into a small room. We are sitting on wooden chairs facing a wooden desk. Behind the desk is God. He is a kind and loving old man. He is Father Christmas, the Yule King, the Holly King. We make our case to God for why my friend should remain alive. God grants my friend permission to continue living in the material world. We return to the surface of the earth. After I awake I realize I am not afraid of death, and yet I also feel that I have a mission on earth to complete before my life is finished.

No comments: